Wednesday 17 November 2010

Planning - Photo Shoot Document - Vanessa Ball

Shoot Date/Time
Friday 12th November
13:30 pm
Image Description
In this photo shoot I needed to capture a front cover image. The photo needed to be suitable for the front cover and therefore it must be a photo that will interact with the reader and is distinctive so that it would stand out amongst over magazines on a shelf. I imagined the cover to have a girl artist showing attitude with her guitar. In the shoot I want to capture emotion so that it will appeal to the reader.
Shoot Location
The Old Drama Studio,
Epsom and Ewell High School,
Ruxley Lane
Epsom Surrey.
Model/Person Contact Details
Vanessa Ball
Year 12
Epsom and Ewell High School
Six Form Student

Permission Details Sought
Vanessa is a close friend and has given permission for me to use her photographs for my project.
Props
In the shoot I wanted to capture the connection between the artist and her music. Therefore a guitar was used as a prop to enforce the idea of her passion for music.
Plan Of Shots
I want to capture different shots. Both standing up and sitting down. I want to really be able to capture the connection with her and the guitar so the guitar will be a main feature in many of the photos. However I plan to take a few without the guitar and see if that also works.

No comments:

Post a Comment